Well that was underwhelming.
The same individual defensive errors that have been prevalent for the last
4 years have finally taken their toll.
Coupled with the ability to give away possession softly when committing
people forward which no manager pr team selection has been able to stop.

Is anything remaining of the rise under Bielsa, or are we back to the 8
years of dross that preceded him?

Radrizani has sorted out a lot of stuff off pitch to be fair, and we are in
the same financial shit as with previous relegations,  but his (and Orta’s
before he left) decisions and actions around players and managers over the
past few years have been abysmal. Somehow he now has to appoint the right
people and sign the right players to reverse it.

KOT