Agree with all that. Harrison, only 1 cross out of 13 was decent and his
passing at times was terrible. He had a knack of finding an opposition shirt
with ease.
The team we put out against Brum was a Div 3 team, absolutely no quality
whatsoever and we could have played all week and not scored. Thing is, unless
Farke's taking off his leather jacket and playing up front I'm not sure he can
change it much if Sini, Willy and Summerville won't play / are injured. Did you
see Farke in his leather jacket ? It was boiling and he was pacing up and down
in his leather jacket , pissing sweat like a pig. Very strange.
This is an unbelievable position we find ourselves in and yes it is comparable
to some of the shambles in the past. I've never been that criticial of Raz,
Orta and Kinnear because of Bielsa but this has just ruined everything and they
will be remembered for it.
Total shambles.
I missed the first 2 games because of a holiday but am back for Friday but it
certainly won't be anything like the 4-0 Pablo game and I'm expecting the
worse.
    On Monday, 14 August 2023 at 11:12:15 BST, John Lee via Leedslist