Going through 6 months list backlog, and in the light of some of the
(frankly) crazy stuff that I've seen on other forums, this posting is worth
responding to....

Why the fuck does/ did Orta get the blame for this? Surely the Yanquie
49ers were already pulling the strings and there was no way they were going
to approve sacking Marsch until it was far far too late. Maybe you can
fault Orta for not resigning in November, but even so - my take is that the
49ers were, and still are, 99% responsible for last season's debacle and
this season's shit show.

Thank God for Orta & Radz for making sure that the club remains financially
viable and it won't be their fault if we eventually end up with another
Bates!

Damian

PS no reflection on Matt's post, I'm "going after" the Radz & Orta fucked
us up when the 49ers were there to save us" brigade. FFS - does Orta love
over-hyped and over-priced American players (buy 10, get 1 who can play)
more than his job?

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 2:51 PM MATTHEW GAYNOR via Leedslist <
leedslist@gn.apc.org> wrote:

> Well i guess all the good he's done appointing Bielsa, finding Raphinha,
> Kich, Meslier etc has been more than undone by appointing Marsch and
> failing to get rid in November, then messing up the January window
>
> BUT if its true that he objecte

d to Kinnear trying to appoint Allardyce