Sky are reporting we’re in talks to sign Paintsil from Genk for £8.5million -
here’s the Wiki header re him

—————
Joseph Paintsil is a Ghanaian professional footballer who plays as an attacking
midfielder or a left winger for Belgian club Genk, and the Ghana national team.
Wikipedia
Born: 1 February 1998 (age 25 years), Accra, Ghana
Current teams: K.R.C. Genk (#28 / Forward), Ghana national football team (#15 /
Forward)
Height: 1.7 m
Nationality: Ghanaian
Dates joined: 2018 (K.R.C. Genk), 2017 (Ferencvárosi TC), 2015 (Tema Youth FC)