I want to go up, if only to see us keeping endless clean sheets every match and thumping other teams by at least eight. I want away days in Milan, I want to be the top news story in every newspaper, website and twitter feed and I want to strut about thinking: Maggots, you lot are all maggots. We are on the way to acheiving this and if we don't go up as champions we have failed. (On Saturday night I was able to feel a bit this way when I went to the pub and had to contend with the maggoty Sunderland and Newmoney Scum fans who inhabit large parts of my area).

Remember the words of our song 'At least until the world stops going round' which, Sunak and his clowns permitting, is not going to happen before the season is over.

Oh and if you have never been to see Brighton at home I recommend it, I mean who else sells Piglet's Pies with mash?

Betty