The actual interview I saw was of a lad saying something with a broad grin. What he said made me smile too. He is a good lad and his career is his business. Does anyone really think he would have stayed at SOTG had he been facing a life in division 2?

I hope he does well (at West Ham if my spies are correct)

Betty