That was excellent  ( well first half anyway) we totally destroyed them for 45
exhilarating minutes and then played the second half at half pace as we criused
to victory Everything that was poor in the turgid display on Wednesday was
brilliant today.We were on fire with Georginio and Summerville unplayable as
they attacked with pace and precision ably assisted by James and Piroe and
backed up by Ampadu and Kamara.It was scintillating stuff and there was only
ever going to be one winner after they did the stupid trick of making us kick
towards the Revie Stand first half, wow how that backfired
We were all over them and Piroe fired home only to be denied by an off side
flag. But it only delayed the inevitable as we took them apart.
Georginio got the ball on the edge of our box, played a lovely weighted pass to
Summerville who controlled it with the outside of his foot and sprinted forward
before playinh it across to James who took a couple of touches and fired home,
what a great counter attacking goal
Then Summerville was played into the box danced around a few players and put it
through the crowd of Huuds players and past the keeper . He loved it and him
and Gnonto ( who ran onto the pitch) did some weird dance in celebration as he
crowd went mad.    "F  off home and shag your dogs " echoed round the stadium
Things went from great to sublime as we then rattled in 2 more, Summerville
carrying the ball from the half way line to the edge of the area and fed in
james for his second.  Georginio then danced into the box gave it to
Summerville who turned a couple of defenders inside out and out it in the
bottom corner . We were in heaven , Georginio was totally running the show
Second half was a non event as we just kept the ball without doing much with it
, subs came on, Ayling,  cooper, Gnonto,  Anthony and Bamford  ( his name was
sung loud and proud,  Wednesday penalty a distant memory) Summerville James and
Georginio all went off to deserved ovations. Only sour note Rodon limped off
after treatment,  hope hes ok.
They offered nothing until a long shot was spilled by Meslier and was put into
the net by a lad who looked well offside.  The game petererd out as we treated
it like a practice but all the damage had been done in the blistering first
half
No team in this division can live with Georginio Summerville and James when
they are on fire like this - it was class. Georginio is starting to look worthy
of every pennh of his fee, a real joy to watch
Happy days - bring on Leicester