Agree. Reminds of Dacourt

On Friday, November 3, 2023, 10:13 pm, John Boocock <j...@boocock.net> wrote:

How good was that tonight? There is certainly some belief there. Kamara deffo
my MOTM but in a very, very good field.

To see a team actually wanting to win and being able to win is a refreshing
change. Poor old Meslier,only had to make one save but what a heartstopper.
Felt sorry for the Leicester lad who hit the post. Bet he really wanted that
motor boat.

Right, back to my Medieval Scottish History dissertation. Death of James I
anyone?

Betty

Dave Dowden, a legend, a Totty Twin, a pie man! R.I.P.