I think we are getting a bit hung up on one poorish result . Apart from games
against actual rivals ( and we have beaten Leicester and Ipswich away - albeit
hammered by Southampton) we need to look more at groups of games Dropping 2 pts
was bad but will look much better as long as we win the 2 home games this week
- 7pts ftom 3 games is generally promotion form.
Personally i think the first half v rotherham was just too easy and we dropped
our levels and could not get them back once we fell for the sucker punch which
gave them hope and a bit of belief
Many games hinge on fine margins - lino misses Bamfords foot being offside and
we win, ref sees the foul on James- penalty and a red card , we probably win.
Cooper doesn't get back to clear - we probably lose.
Like most i think our front 4 are so much better than the opposition ( though
not 100% convinced by Piroe - a hat trick v his formerckub would be nice ) and
agree we need to get on the front foot more often and much quicker to give them
chances.  However this also means we are better playing on the break and have
to entice them onto us a bit hence the " fannying about" at the back at times
A long way to go and we are reasonably well set to put pressure on the top two
and hunt them down. Ipswich will struggle to keep up their pace and Leicester,
whilst very good , have shown they are not invincible, and i have read they
will lose 3 or 4 players to the African cup in January
So keep the faith and put Swansea and boro to the sword
I missec Plymouth so can't wait to get back to ER Dave
    On Sunday, 26 November 2023 at 10:18:10 GMT, Simon McNally via Leedslist