Merry Christmas everyone.  What a start to the festive season. A must win game
was won ( in the end at a canter) They had one snap shot that hit the post at
2-0 and created no other, even half chances throughout the game.3 0 flattered
us a bit at half time as we got the luck and the rub of the green a few times
but by the end there was a real gulf in class as we destroyed them.
A corner in the first 10 mins ( " lets score a scruffy goal from a corner for
once " my mate said ) and score we did but not neccessarily a scruffy one. A
good corner was well met by piroe who headed it down, the keeper made a great
save  but it looped up to struik who nodded home.Then Summerville,  a real gem
throughout, beat his man and crossed into a dangerous area,  one defender
missed it and it bounced off the unfortunate " very good Davies " and into the
net.
His afternoon got worse as Summerville skipped past defenders again and Davies
" you're leeds and you know you are"  just took him out. Cree took the pen
himself and lashed it home
The 4th goal summed up the day , good fortune and great skills. Piroe lost the
ball , Georginio won it back but his pass hit a defender and bounced back to
piroe who used amazing footwork and fired home.
It is now game on