Got that one a bit wrong didn’t I.
A good performance without needing some of the big hitters.

I think Bamford has played his way into the starting XI for a little while.

Still a bit worried about the full backs.  Most have had 1 or 2 tough games
recently, with the exception of Byram, who seems quite consistent, but also
a bit injury prone.  Not sure who plays with him if everyone is fit.

But in the whole still encouraging.

KOT