I am very excited about this old list stuff.

Lee's Local Studies Library is working up to a big thing about fanzines, the
internet and Leeds United.

I am hoping to start gathering not just reminiscences, but pics, audio and
stuff for it.

I will post some more info shortly. In the short term, can you tell me how you
found out about the list and who was your IP at the time. Also any MOALM
reminiscences and or pics would be welcome too.

Who has the audio of the WATCCOE?

Also anyone who wants to talk about the list and what it means please send me
some thoughts offline.

The whole thing will be a rather big project in 2025.

Betty