few things from me.
It was warm

They had some cool Guinness serving machines in the West Stand and it was
actually decent to drink
Millwall were awful and just came for a 0-0 and tried to kick us of the park
It was one of the lowest crowds of the season due to the terrible away support.
We should have had a pen but I too don't care and really don't want VAR back at
our games.
Luke Ayling appeared in the Peacock (or the Luke Ayling pub as now known)
SCores
Meslier - 7 - one decent save late on Gray - 8 Firpo - 7Rodon - 8Ampadu -
8Kamara - 7Gruev - 7Rutter - 7Summerville - 8 Bamford - 7 Gnonto - 7 (great
goal)
Subs: James - 8

    On Monday, 18 March 2024 at 10:20:58 GMT, nattan--- via Leedslist