One of many great pleasures of this season has been the commentary on LUTV.
Bryn Law & Tony Dorigo are 24 carat diamonds, and the former's rising
crescendo of Summerville, *Summerville*, SUMMERVILLE!!!!!! as Cree dances
in from the left to score is unforgettable.

Sadly, I can't afford to pay a tenner for summat I can get free, so if our
game is on Sky I don't watch it on LUTV.............so it was only this
morning looking for the highlights that I watched DJ's goal with LUTV
commentary. If you haven't already seen (and heard) it, watch it now! Bryn
Law's description is a CLASSIC!

P.S. Watching it as I've done about 100 times today, I am struck by quite
what a brilliant pass Piroe gave to allow James to shoot.