Well that was quite nice.
It was pretty much the perfect game, an early goal to settle nerves and put us
firmly on the front foot , get a second to guve us a real hold on the game, a
great save by Mes that led everyone round me to go " thsts it we are actually
going to win, then a killer 3rd just before half time to put the game to bed,
then a 4th to make the scoreline reflect the match.
The (amost) perfect performance. We miseed a few chances at the start of the
second half but thats nit picking
We needed the real Geogie back and we got him, Piroe showed he will score
goals, and Gruev decided all the criticism about midfield not scoring had to
end with a great free kick to start us off.
All this backed by a lively crowd - the scarf giveaway is a bit tin pot but it
worked, the crowd was excellent.  As the twitter post " football away days "
said, no one does it like Leeds and tonight was special
I predict a riot and MOT at the end were magnificent
A very good night
As ive said before the play offs are unfair and the razzmatazz at the " final "
, even the Wembley chant covers up what it really is , a failure to get
automatic BUT it is the best way to do it ( IF we do jt )