There´s a guy lives here who´s originally from Wakefield, usually doesn´t
bother watching football as he´s into rugby and cricket but came to the bar
with his LUFC supporting mates, summed it up for me "like watching paint dry".

Graham White
Mobile (Spain): (0034) 628 13 82 47
    On Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 19:12:35 CEST, Rafael Tito de Morais