It was interesting arriving at Baker Street - the Globe was packed and the
atmosphere frantic with the expectation levels high. Couldn't get a drink so
went over the road to the Soton pub and in there it was easy to get a drink and
felt like it a relaced Sunday afternoon in a beer garden with the occassionally
when the Saints go marching in. Maybe it's that level of expectancy that get's
to the players and causes our downfall. The Saints fans seemed much more
relaxed to me .... and so did I after 6 pints
    On Monday 27 May 2024 at 11:22:44 BST, nattan--- via Leedslist