I should think quite a few of our ‘enlightened’ fanbase are involved in this
utter stupidity. On the night Harehills experienced some ‘activity’ a few weeks
back some numb-nuts was ranting with me that there was a convoy of ‘Leeds lads’
(sic - fat old racists and their batmen) ready to drive in to ‘sort it out’!
Aside from a swift trip to jail/hospital they’d have sorted nothing!

I suspect there’ll be some attempts by the numb-eratti at games to get some
anti-immigrant chanting established, and I hope to f*** the rest of the ground
shouts them down! I saw pics of 3 delightful ladies from Hull, fresh off their
broomsticks with no front teeth, saying how very much they’d like their country
back! I hadn’t realised thick pantomime dames even had their own country?