I think he was the leading creator of chances in the league last year… he was
also the most fouled - which creates its own chances in free kicks etc - and in
the general run of a game he created chaos in the opposition defences, which
again opens up opportunities.

Between losing him and Sommerville there is 50-60 goal deficit to make up.

Bamford and Piroe are only ever finishers. James will bring a few… then what? A
couple from Pascal, the odd free kick from Gruev.

Can’t believe Gnonto will stay now.

... and Meslier… last night showed that he is our best keeper. And I wouldn’t
be entirely surprised if someone made sneaky bid there.