One thing yesterdays clean sheet told me ... we need to sign Warner!
Fabulous goalkeeping display IMO. I'm not going to swing back into any pro
or anti camp on KB. I've said since before cardiff, but particularly
after, that I thought/think he's run his course and proved his
limitations. Yesterday showed me we are still a long way off a finished
product (At this level), but the second half gave hope that things are
changing for the better. We were never really in trouble that second half
and Horsfield on any other day would probably have made it 2-0 and an
altogether more comfortable victory. However, lets see. It's a long long
haul and injuries and luck will have to play their part. I'm still not
convinced but will be happy to say "I was wrong" if, come May we're top
2!!!!


> One other thing as well. We all seem to be agreeing
> now on Butler (me + emmots) but hang a minute - we
> kept a clean sheet yesterday ! Don't forget that.
> So why aren't you trotting out the clean sheet
> argument that you used so effectively last season to
> defend Butler (and Gregan). I'll tell you why ? It's
> because you now admit that Butler is not up to it and
> that the only reason Norwich didn't get a hatful
> yesterday was due to poor finishing and good keeping.
> Nothing at all to do with our captain.
> SO clean sheets mean nowt. I rest my case.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ___________________________________________________________
> All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and
> ease of use." - PC Magazine
> http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators
> accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> oh alright then :-)
>



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
oh alright then :-)

Reply via email to