Lots of reports quoting a come and get me plea from Ranieri "if
If Ken wants Claudio, he should phone Claudio.
"If he wants to strike a good deal with me and then wants Leeds back in The Premiership, I am the man for the job.

"I am ambitious and Mr Bates is too.
"I could take Leeds back into The Premiership. But my target would be to take them back into Europe too, at least in the Uefa Cup.

"I worked under Ken Bates for three years at Chelsea and, if he wants these things for Leeds, my message is 'No problem, call me'."
 
In addition the Mi**or has a report that Gregan is available on a free transfer and there will be interest from Hull and Preston
 
Hopefully second report is true - not sure about first ? It may be interesting under Ranieri and he may bring fans back in the short term but is he the man for us , who knows ?
 
Dave

Reply via email to