To that list I'd add : Any manager that shows to board to have even a little imagination.
Mark K. -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Humphries Sent: 28 September 2006 11:40 To: 'Sean Emmott' Cc: 'Ted'; 'list leedslist' Subject: RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? I think so. It's fun being negative. I tell you who else won't get the job; Strachan O'Neill Curbishley Or Blackwell. -----Original Message----- From: Sean Emmott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 28 September 2006 11:38 To: Mark Humphries Cc: 'Ted'; 'list leedslist' Subject: RE: [LU] Warnock?????????? On Thu, September 28, 2006 11:03 am, Mark Humphries wrote: <<snip>> > There is no way Warnock would get the job. When he doesn't are you going to come back and tell us all how right you were? _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist oh alright then :-) _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist oh alright then :-)

