Bates did not give any names, sorry, and nothing I have seen on any site gives any indication who the trialists (apart from Avery are) Dave
Ari-Pekka Mahlio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Bet you didn't get the name of the Finnsih guy ;-) I haven't notice here any news about the Finnish trialist. One name came to my mind, Njazi Kuqi, the younger brother of Shefki Kuqi (Crystal P). He went to Birmingham a couple of years ago but was released last spring. I think he was on trial in Ipswich in August and/or September but didn't get a contract. Certainly he isn't half as good as Forssel but he might be 10% of the injured Forssel :-) Seriously, he is very skillful but the inside of his head is not up to the task, I think. Hope I'm wrong cause it would be great to see a Finn in a Leeds shirt. aaPee from Finland > We have 3 more on trial - the left back Avery, a Finnish striker and a centre back (no details) If striker half as good as Forsell we have a bargain. > Dave >_______________________________________________ >the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators >accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. >Leedslist mailing list >[email protected] >http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist >'I am in shock,' said Ferguson. > ----------------------------- VIRPI - http://virpi.net ----------------------------- _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist 'I am in shock,' said Ferguson.

