Of course you mean that sarcasticly, Sean, but I'm just wondering if there is 
ANYONE here who actually believes that "Bates' plan" (and I certainly do 
believe he has one) has just about anything to do with football on the pitch.  

Any takers?

Michael Gardiner
San Diego Whites




<< Message: 9
ate: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:36:13 +0100 (BST)
rom: "Sean Emmott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ubject: Re: [LU] I would .... have!
o: "Tim Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
c: [email protected]
essage-ID:
   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ontent-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
On Tue, June 12, 2007 12:51 pm, Tim Leslie wrote:
 Hmmm, another one slips through the net thanks to Administration?


 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/nottm_forest/6744827.stm
I never imagined he would sign for a third division club.  Gutted to have
issed out on him, but I assume it's all part of Bates' plan.
- Sean >>



________________________________________________________________________
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from 
AOL at AOL.com.
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to