Rich

I remember that at the time Tranmere had a player who could take long 
throw-ins. We were 2-0 and still managed to lose 3-2 and I think 2 gaosl 
came from his throws. Our tactics havent evolved much have they.

That little winger Parkin played as I think did Koumas.

Phill


>From: Richard Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [LU] Footy
>Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:42:19 +0100 (BST)
>
>So back to the footy.
>
>How many tickets will we get for Tranmere ? Not got a
>great record there if my memory serves me right. I
>remember the night cup game where we coasting and were
>2 up at half time and then lost in extra time. Seems
>like an age ago but it was probably the year we got
>relegated ???
>
>
>
>___________________________________________________________
>Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. 
>http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
>
>_______________________________________________
>the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
>accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
>Leedslist mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
>Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org

_________________________________________________________________
Play your part in making history - Email Britain! 
http://www.emailbritain.co.uk/


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to