I refer the honourable gentleman to my earlier comments...

"There may well be some fine human beings who work at the mirror, but
whilst they work there I will have no truck with them" (or words to that
effect)

Cheers John

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: barbaraville [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: 15 June 2007 15:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [email protected]; Steve Gillen
Subject: RE : RE: [LU] Non LU: the mirror

David Anderson is the Mirror reporter who covered Leeds when I was a
media whore. He never once damaged Leeds. He it hadn't been for people
like Dave ye would have lived on Paul Dews' Shite. The choice is
obviously yours! Betty


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to