Wiggy's not a nerdy computer type....and if he was at least he wouldn't be a 
closet Erasure Fan!
   
  ;-)
   
  Verner
   
  PS Did Ed not get sacked over that Hamster incident?
  

Richard Naef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > I refute that claim completely.
> It was Martyn "Erasure" Brown and I wearing Donkeys on our heads.
> Mr Wiggy Esq. would have much more dignity than getting 
> involved in that type of puerile and unacceptable behaviour.

sorry I always get those nerdy computer types mixed up ;-)

Talking of strange sexual practices, have you seen how successful Ed Morrish
has become?

ttfn

Richard


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 



Verner 

tHe LiTtLe YeLlOw DaFfOdIl @}-,-'--
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to