> 
> If you lot, who seem to like posting a constant stream of 'news' about
> Bates, posted ALL the news about Bates then I wouldn't waste 
> my time with
> you on this.

Who are 'you lot'?!?!?
I fail to see why I, who dislikes Ken Bates, should post pro bates postings,
why can't your lot do that?


> 
> As I am not the only one who seems to think there are ulterior motives
> behind what you lot do or say then you wont make me think I 
> am going mad by
> imagining it.

You are imagining it, in fact I think you are quite paranoid


> 
> I am not saying your ulterior motives are wrong, I just want 
> to know what
> they are.  I still have yet to see reasons for raking over 
> the coals that,
> to me, justify it.  

I don't have any ulterior motives, Bates is a crook and I want the world to
know.

> 
> 
> An example - you are painting Bates out to be some kind of 
> mercenary monster
> who will do anything for a quick buck. 

Your lot, I suppose, don't think he will?

> There was some 
> negative publicity
> before the vote, which I can only assume was either said on 
> the list or
> linked to on the list (otherwise I doubt I would have read 
> it) where it was
> alleged that some hospital or hospice or something would be 
> left out of
> pocket by going into administration.
> 
> That forced a representative of the hospital/hospice to come 
> out in the
> press and say that not only were they not owed anything, but 
> that LUFC and
> Bates himself make regular charitable donations to them.
> 
> Did you miss that?  Did you report that?
> 

Intrigued, show me the post with the link to this story - I didn't post it,
so I fail to see why I should post the response. Why didn't you post it? I
don't report anything, I just post info I gleaned or opinions I hold.



> Not that it makes any difference in the overall scheme of 
> things, but its
> another example of your lot's selective reporting.

No it's 'your lot' that have selective reporting - I'm 'you lot' - though I
still don't get the link.

> 
> First, I didn't post it (but I would have), second I would 
> have posted it
> simply for balance.

But you didn't so how can we be sure, and where would the balance be if you
posted Taylor's response and yet not Willis' EDM? 

> 
> Either side might be talking a crock of shit, but its nice to 
> read both
> crocks of shit to see which, if any, we believe.
> 



> If you lot think for a second I buy all Bates spin then you 
> are about as
> naive as Krasner was selling to Bates to begin with.
> 
> I am not trying to provide accurate/truthful/fact-busting 
> counter arguments
> for you lot.

I see now, your lot are just trying to provide
inaccurate/untruthful/factually devoid unsubstantiated arguments - and a
bloody good job you are doing too.


>  I wasn't there,

Nor was I


> I am not a LUFC board member,

Nor am I

> I 
> do not work
> for Astor or KPMG.

Nor do I

>  I also have nothing to do with LUST or 
> any other bid,
> past or present.

Nor do I

> I don't pretend or allude to know more than 
> I do. 

Neither do I

> I just
> get sick to death of reading email and hitting upon yet 
> another snide aside,
> or request for people to lobby their mp, or anti Bates link 

I just get sick to death of reading how Ken Bates saved Leeds United from
extinction.


> (cos Bates is so
> loved by the press, anything negative surely must be true).
> 
> Basically I trust you lot about as much as I trust the
> press/Bates/Morris/Krasner/Levi at the moment because I know 
> I am not being
> told the full story by anyone. 

How do you know?

> Which is fine.  But thats 
> where I am coming
> from.  I have no doubt you are in possession of lots of the 
> 'facts'. 

No more than you probably - It's all in the public domain - It's how you
interpret it. I make my own calculations - I don't need KPMG to put 10% next
to £3.5M to know that £3.5M is 10% of £35M.

> You
> are also in possession of lots of 'opinions' which may come 
> from knowing
> facts, but I suspect they also come from other sources too.

Like what 'other sources' - elaborate please.

> I 
> can see no
> other logical reason for seemingly wanting a full investigation of the
> buyback and money laundering etc, which can only cause 
> further disruption
> for Dennis Wise and the team.

Further disruption than administration or further disruption than the club
not paying it's bills for the last 2 months of the season?

> 
> Are you going to tell us all now why you think that would be 
> good for the
> team this season?

I think I made it clear that I'm not in to short term gain for long term
pain - give me the pain now, lets get it over with and then we can really
start the climb back.

> 
> Are you going to tell us if you feel personally hard done to by Bates?
> 

Let's see - he raised the price on my and my son's season ticket by nearly
double, and they remained empty ALL season, he presided over the relegation
of the club I have supported since I was 8 to the 3rd division for the first
time in their history, despite having far more money than I could dream of
he cynically put my favourite club into administration to suit his own
financial needs, his fraudulent cva supported by mock creditors has nearly
destroyed at least 2 of my friends businesses - so yes I feel hard done to
by Bates. 
Does that mean I have to like him and say nice things about him?

Paul


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to