> > For example, if you had said "Willis has asked the house to
> investigate
> > the
> > buyback, I think this is a good thing because Bates has taken the
> piss,
> > used
> > underhand tactics etc and I am worried because his offer had no
> provision
> > for team strengthening, the club needs investment desperately and I
> cannot
> > see anyone wanting to invest whilst Bates is in charge.  I also do
> not
> > think
> > this will affect materially the team on the pitch, indeed if we get a
> new
> > owner they will hopefully want rid of Wise because I think he is a
> useless
> > little twerp".
> 
> cause. I also think that I need to remind everyone that I DID NOT write
> any
> of what you are suggesting that I should have written. I simply do not
> agree
> with your argument or with the statements that you think that I should
> have
> made, and putting them in quotation marks is totally out of order.

I clearly said .. you COULD have said, and in the context of the email I
think it is plainly obvious that you didn't actually say that because I also
clearly said that if you had posted in a similar vein I wouldn't have
anything nagging my considerable arse.

> 



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to