Ladies & Gentlemen,

after a gap of some TWELVE years, I've rejoined the list. Frankly it is
times like these that you need to hear the comments of fellow fans. 

I can honestly say I rue the day many years ago that I decided to take
the advice of my elderly neighbour who recommended that I not be like
all the other wa2kers following Liverpool & ManU and follow Leeds Utd
instead. But hey, c'est la vie, LUFC is my club and that's it - this is
the low that comes with the highs of beating Sheff U away in '92, Ian
Harte's free kicks and Dida dropping the ball into the net. 

In no particular order:

1) You wouldn't trust Ken Bates with a child's money box, but NOT FOR
ONE SECOND would I trust any of the other clowns who were in for the
club, particularly Morris. As bad as he is, I'd rather him than
Shinawatra or Abramovich or the Glazers. Really. If you want rid of
Bates you'd better hope the team does well as he'll hang on to it until
a great offer comes in.

2) Let's get behind Dennis Wise, there's simply no alternative. 

3) Whether KB was right or wrong, the other FL clubs HAVE effectively
acted like Turkeys voting for Christmas, as the next one to go under
will find that HMRC is in fact the reason why they can't have a CVA. 

4) Long live Betty. 

5) League 2 next season is a more than 50/50 possibility.


Best Regards,

BMW

Confidencialidad 
Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, 
contiene información de carácter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su 
destinatario o destinatarios y propiedad de Vodafone España. Queda prohibida su 
divulgación, copia o distribución a terceros sin la previa autorización escrita 
de Vodafone España, en virtud de la legislación vigente. En el caso de haber 
recibido este correo electrónico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente 
esta circunstancia mediante reenvío a la dirección electrónica del remitente y 
la destrucción del mismo.

Confidentiality 
The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is classified as Vodafone 
España Confidential and Proprietary Information and solely for the attention 
and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby notified that any 
dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is prohibited without 
the prior written consent of Vodafone España and is s strictly prohibited by 
law. If you have received this communication in error, please, notify the 
sender by reply e-mail .
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to