I totally agree with Lord Eddie, however I stand by my earlier suggestion of 
Thommo. It might make Wises decision easier about not playing him when he 
regains full fitness

Rhys
mot


----- Original Message ----
From: Tim Leslie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 29 October, 2007 11:12:19 PM
Subject: [LU] Wot no rumour mill?


Well I'll bloody well start one then! Gus's replacement, discuss!

I heard two rumours over the weekend, one makes perfect sense and came
from a pretty reliable source and that was Ray Wilkins. The other was
infinately more attractive, but came from my 17 year old son who couldn't
follow it up with any source, let alone a reliable one (I think he dreamt
it) and that was Gianfranco Zola!!!! Names in the fray? Sir Eddie of the
last waltz. Vincent Jones (Jeezus can you imagine the tea cup throwing
sessions with Vinnie and Wisey if we weren't playing well?!?!? Yikes!)

Answers on a postcard please ....


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
6 in a bloody row!
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
6 in a bloody row! 

Reply via email to