Just been reading the latest rants about England via the digest.

All bar Crouch and Beckham (two players I've never been over enamoured with)
had howlers; even Micah Richards who I thought outstanding in his previous
appearances.  Rob, I'm not one to fall out with someone before I've taken
advantage of his hospitality, but Beckham worked his bollocks off in the
second half - he was up and down the field like a terrier and due to the
ineptness of his colleagues spent a lot of his time making clearances from
our own 18 yard area; who else showed that level of commitment other than
Crouch?

Lampost and the captain ought to be horse whipped in public in my opinion;
world class midfielders - my f*****g arse.  The Don had better midfielders
playing in the Leeds reserves in the 60s/70s!!

As for the new manager, I have to agree with you on that one Rob - Wenger
the best coach of young talent in the game.  Trouble is, I don't think he
would want the job.  The next best choice is "The Special One" and in
contrast I think he'll jump at the chance, despite constant crucifixion by
the media and working with a bunch of overpaid and underachieving tarts.
He's a modern day Alf Ramsay.  No one will f**k with him, least of all the
players, and if you don't do it his way, you don't do it all.

Why don't they just go and appoint him now?!!

Rog

Roger M Goodair
Telecoms & ICT Support Manager
University of Bradford
Richmond Road
BRADFORD
BD7 1DP 

Tel:  01274 235332
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to