His the one with more skill (right winger). I thought Halsti (centre half) would
have been more suitable for the English grounds, but I got to say that I haven't
seen them play much last season. I have heard some opposite opinions from some
Finnish LU fans so I hope I'm wrong :-)

aaPee


>Was Sorsa the better one?
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The local papers write that Sebastian Sorsa will move to Leeds United.
>> Halsti
>> goes to GAIS Gothenburg.
>>
>>
>>
>> aaPee
>> from Finland
>> -----------------------------
>> VIRPI - http://virpi.net
>> -----------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrato>rs

>> accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors>.

>> Leedslist mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
>> DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
>> DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

-----------------------------
VIRPI - http://virpi.net
-----------------------------

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to