Funny you should say that Paul - it crossed my mind too! (briefly) but
this is by no means the same - I rather thought that it was the JW's but
thought I would ask..

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Cundell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: 05 December 2007 11:07
To: Steve Gillen; Paul Cundell; Leeds List
Subject: Re: [LU] Kaiser Chiefs

Steve G wrote
>  Oh the Mormons are there now as well? I knew the Jehovah's Witnesses
> have been using the place for years

For fear of stirring up any religious fervour I'll just say - sorry
Steve I meant the Jehovah's witnesses
Cheers 
Paul


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to