Simple answer Richard - as a fully qualified "Grumpy Old Man" (in fact I
have now achieved advanced status) I have enough people out there to get
pissed off at and argue with - As Leeds fans we have enough of the world
against us (paranoid, me??) without having a go at each other, besides,
after the years I have been on this list, I sort of respect most if not
all of you in your different ways (steady boy, you'll be getting all
tearful soon!) so why should I want to pick an argument with you chaps?

Besides, being a Billy no mates off this list (not really), I need all
to friends I can get 

Steve ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Naef
Sent: 19 February 2008 18:34
To: 'Leeds List'
Subject: Re: [LU] Satdi - From 606


Jeez Steve, will you stop being so bloody reasonable, what is the point
of
this list if we can't have a bloody argument! ;-)

ttfn

Richard 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Steve Gillen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Subject: RE: [LU] Satdi - From 606
> 
> Yeah I know all this Richard, but as you probably are aware, 
> I was just having a rant and getting it off my chest - I am 
> simply p*ssed off that I, as a reasonably respectable middle 
> aged man, who abides by laws etc is treated in such a manner
> 
> I felt a lot better after saying it all though
> 
> Cheers
> 
> Steve
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Naef
> Sent: 18 February 2008 18:36
> To: 'Leeds List'
> Subject: Re: [LU] Satdi - From 606
> 
> > 
> > "What's that?" "you can't do this" - THEN WHY DO YOU DO IT 
> TO FOOTBALL 
> > FANS???  Grrrrrrrr
> 
> I think you are being a bit naive here Steve.  I too object 
> to being labelled as a thug just cos I support Leeds, 
> followed around by large shaven headed men in full riot gear, 
> video'd and treated like cattle.  However the fault is not 
> with the Plod, but with us and the fact that we allow and 
> protect the small number of vicious nasty thugs that under, 
> the pretence of following our team, strut and threaten their 
> way across Britain, in order to protect.  I've seen and heard 
> them many times in and around grounds and if I was a local I 
> would insist that the police force I pay for did everything 
> to protect me and my family from them and their local 
> counterparts who want to have a go.  A town centre at 2:30 pm 
> is a different place from 1am and the way Police police will 
> be different to.
> 
> ttfn
> 
> Richard
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list 
> administrators accept no liability for the personal views and 
> opinions of contributors. 
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
> DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list
administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions
of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to