I haven't - but I can't see yr attachment either

> Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:25:17 -0700
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [LU] LU - Badge and pennant
> 
> I have proudly kept the badge shown below since I last visited my 
> homeland in 1975.  Today, I managed to win another item on eBay....the 
> Leeds United pennant they won in 1974.....its like the ones the captains 
> give each other prior to big games.  I got it for 7 Euros from a guy in 
> France.  Anyone else on the list got these?
> 
> 
> 
> LU Division 1` champions
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
> accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
> DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

_________________________________________________________________
The next generation of Windows Live is here
http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to