Funny
I think we have different memories.
O'Leary took and used people that Graham did not use.
I did not give any opinion about Grayson. I simply said that if he stays it
has to be 3 years.
I simply ask if he can build a team from the ground up.
Sorry experience has shown that you need to make  a clean sweep as old
habits die hard.
Yes I would take the money. A few months ago we could have got 2 million on
Decchio.
If you think that you can build around Delph & Beckford then I respect your
point of view.
But we must have a very large if not total clean out.
As for Bates. it would be nice to blame him. But his record of late is not
consistent with
your complaints.
Just think what would have happened if O'Leary had stayed, we had not
reacted to the debt
 as other have not & got bought  out by a millionaire.
Was it possible?
Was it right to sack O'Leary? I am no longer not so sure.
Is it even important?
I think that it is because what I think that O'Leary did & can still do [and
you disagree]
is what has to be done.
Can Grayson do it?
I don't know. Nor do you.

Michael

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------
myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT
http://www.myRay.com
------------------------------
Mental Health:
http//www.MyDoctorExplains.com
--------------------------------
Auditing || Quality Control
http://www.MyDoctorExplains.com/alamo/
--------------------------------
Blog:
http://www.DrMichaelBenjamin.com



2009/2/18 <[email protected]>

> Er... I think you need to see a psychiatrist.
>
> O'Leary was /is a c@@@ who got lucky with wilkos kids and graham's hard
> workers. As for building ... His building is why we are where we are
> ....seth johnson....
>
> Grayson has had no time. You can't seriously be suggesting we get rid. We
> have lost two games to rubbish teams. It happens. We are still no more than
> 7 or 8 points off third ( haven't checked table yet) we have just beaten 2
> of our promotion rivals but lost to 2 teams in their cup finals. If it were
> the other way round it would be more serious.
>
> Sell delph and beckford?? You assume the millions will be handed straight
> to the manager? Has Bates ever done that?
>
> Get a grip man!!
>
>
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry(R) wireless device
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dr Michael Benjamin <[email protected]>
>
> Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 06:53:15
> To: LUList<[email protected]>
> Subject: [LU] What now?
>
>
> Sometimes I sit back and just wonder.
> How the hell did a giant fall I can understand. It happens.
> How we can be mismanaged I can understand. It happens.
>
> There are ups and downs.
> What I cannot understand is why it goes on and on and on?
> No letting up. Every mistake to be made is made. Every mistake to be
> punished is punished.
> Ups and downs?
> I see only downs and bloody big ones at that.
>
> The only thing that I can say is to decide about Grayson quickly.
> Either top him now and bring in O'Leary. Give either three years
> This chopping and changing is no good.
> Sell off this lot with Delph & Beckford and start all over again.
>  Buy really good 18 year olds slowly and promote the youth teams.
> Stop these ridiculous quick fixes.
> There are none.
> Quick fix managers.
> Quick fix loans.
> Build a bloody team for once.
> Build it from scratch.
> We know that building takes time and talent.
> Is Grayson the one?
> To be fair O'Leary was the only one to do that since Wilkinson.
> It was only when he went nuts along with the dreaming unmentionable twat
> that the wheels fell off.
> I am sure O'Leary has learned that lesson well.
>
> Here are snippets from comments from the Fans FC site:
>
> well im a leeds fan living in hereford and i can see us in league one again
> next season,considering hereford lost 3 of there centre halves to injury on
> saterday at cheltenham,i really thought it would be our 3 points ,but
> watching that tonight i was horified,it was trash,and ive got to
> say,trundles pen was school boy stuff i was just to the one side of it,and
> he hit so softly it was dreadfull,i just feel so sorry 4 all those leeds
> fans that made that long trip down to after sit and watch leeds play like a
> pub team,o and thanks MR BECKFORD FOR REALLY HELPING OUR CAUSE WOT A MUPPET
> YOU REALLY ARE,
>
> You could not have said this much better Mike [ not me - M.B]. I am a Leeds
> fan for forty five years and if we can not beat Hereford we should go down
> not up, the last four weeks has been a disaster and if any one things
> Grayson is doing a good job they also know very little about football our
> only chance of going up next year is if some one new comes in and buy Bates
> out lets face it the majority of the present first team squad are not good
> enough for League Two. The first player that should go is Beckford thats if
> any one will take scum like him. It is sad to see Leeds like this with no
> direction and no foofball brains around them. Grayson is like a fish out of
> water.
>
> Michael
>
> Dr Michael Benjamin,
> Community Psychiatrist
> -------------------------------
> myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT
> http://www.myRay.com
> ------------------------------
> Mental Health:
> http//www.MyDoctorExplains.com
> --------------------------------
> Auditing || Quality Control
> http://www.MyDoctorExplains.com/alamo/
> --------------------------------
> Blog:
> http://www.DrMichaelBenjamin.com
> _______________________________________________
> the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators
> accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
> Leedslist mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
> Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad
>
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad

Reply via email to