It gets worse, the match was against Millwall last season. His endearing image from the match was of a big fat millwall supporter being dragged down the road boy two coppers.

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Jeremy Adams" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 6:34 PM
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [LU] A Telegraph reader thought you wouldbeinterestedinthisarticle>
Officer, arrest this man! To introduce an innocent fragile life form to these two on the same day is nothing short of insanity! AND to do it whilst indoctrinating him into the miseries of being a Leeds supporter, well no amount of Dr. Mike's therapy will save this lad. Christ I didn't meet them until I was over 35 and they scared me sh*tless

I have done the same thing to my youngest son, except I introduced him to
Elland Road and Messrs Goodair and Woodmansey on the same day ;o)))


_________________________________________________________________
Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_explore_022009
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Sorry Macca - it's the curse of Bates old lad

Reply via email to