>>>I think Becchio has proved me wrong in that he has returned from a spell of 
>>>not scoring goals and looking like a pub player to someone who has 
>>>rediscovered a bit of form and who is making a contribution at this level. 
>>>It does make me laugh though to hear the Leeds fans sing his name and the 
>>>Waccoes declare he is the next Maradona. Is he the future ? I don't think he 
>>>is ? Only time will tell. 13 league goals is ok at this level but there are 
>>>players in other teams who have scored as many who are completely average 
>>>players. 6 goals in the last 25 games is not exactly great goalsoring form. 
Grayson was on Monday's Sky Sports lower leagues show - name escapes me - but I 
sky+ it.

They showed a montage of Becchio - can't say I have seen that much of him but 
it was surprising to see how many of his goals were not tap ins and headers. 
Unless they deliberately only showed the best ones.

Grayson was a bit non committal on him (I thought) but essentially said he 
played them [together] as McCallister did but that he needed a break and 
Trundle coming in gave him the break and he's been better since.



_________________________________________________________________
View your Twitter and Flickr updates from one place – Learn more!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!

Reply via email to