Hi
Who played today Marquis or Sodje? The official site said Sodje and
Soccernet said Rui got a yellow.
Strange how so many players have come on under Grayson.

What is the current thinking on the two fullbacks. Are they good enough?
Has Parker improved as he used to get poor ratings on the reports from you
guys?

I hope that will not be due to lose at home in time for the play- offs. We
would be going after 12 consecutive wins. That's a lot.
On the other hand I cannot see us losing 4 consecutive play offs at Wembley.


So I think that we can go all the way.

If we go up. I think that we will have a bloody good chance of being
promoted again as we have a very young team,who are only going to get better
and probably keep Delph and Beckford. Plus kids coming along.

If KB can get a team up anyone can :(

Michael






Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------
myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT
http://www.myRay.com
------------------------------
Mental Health:
http//www.MyDoctorExplains.com
--------------------------------
Auditing || Quality Control
http://www.MyDoctorExplains.com/alamo/
--------------------------------
Blog:
http://www.DrMichaelBenjamin.com
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!

Reply via email to