Having been on holiday I've just waded my way through about 30 digests, but I 
don't think I saw mention of the League One Play-Off final time.

It's 1.00 pm.  All others are at 3.00 pm. Football League reckon it's because 
it's the same day as the end of the Premier League season.  What that's got to 
do with us I've no idea.  And it's not like Sky haven't got enough sports 
channels and red button options to show just about anything anyone wants to 
watch.

Nothing to do with it being Leeds and not wanting 50,000 Leeds fans on the lash 
in London all day, or that it might be between us and Millwall then?

Sorry if this has been discussed/noted and I didn't spot it.

D(igest)RB
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ce37mx NOW!

Reply via email to