Tim as a Twitter "virgin" myself.....bear with me on this.....you seen a Film 
Crew in Harvard Square the other night...so you used Twitter to tell you they 
were filming?
 
Can you see where I am going with this? Hardly insightful!
 
;-)
 
Best wishes,

Verner 

tHe LiTtLe YeLlOw DaFfOdIl @}-,-'--

--- On Tue, 10/11/09, Tim Greenwood <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Tim Greenwood <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [LU] Guardian sport
To: "McWilliams, Brendan, VF-Group (bmcwill)" <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 10 November, 2009, 18:00


I find the best part of twitter to be searching on currently breaking
events via search.twitter.com. For example I saw a film crew in
Harvard Square on Saturday night. A quick twitter search told me what
they were filming. Now, whether that information was useful is another
matter, but it was interesting.

Tim

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 10:46 AM, McWilliams, Brendan, VF-Group
(bmcwill) <[email protected]> wrote:
> Am I completely behind the times in failing to understand entirely the
> usefulness of Twitter? At least with Facebook you can share photos with
> family...

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Volame vsechny Cechy
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Volame vsechny Cechy

Reply via email to