;-)  Glad you liked it John.
 
I read his email and thought, what? Am I missing something?
Had to ask.
 
Hope all's good with you,
 
Best wishes,

Verner 

tHe LiTtLe YeLlOw DaFfOdIl @}-,-'--

--- On Tue, 10/11/09, John Sykes <[email protected]> wrote:


From: John Sykes <[email protected]>
Subject: [LU] Non-LU mostly
To: "Leeds List" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, 10 November, 2009, 18:24


Verner, your reply was priceless :-D    
Personally, I'd have used Facebook for a picture to prove it was a film crew.

I'll get my mukluks and skis

Grampa

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Volame vsechny Cechy
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Volame vsechny Cechy

Reply via email to