Someone will go pop very soon I reckon in the PL. Obviously Pompey are favourites! But I don't think, after several threads on the list, I am alone in heartily enjoying being a Leeds fan at the moment. Not only are we winning, but we're (KB aside!) financially healthy! The article on David Sullivans search for another team after Brum suggests this and that "several Championship teams" are borderline bankrupt. HMRC have, apparently, changed their stance on football teams and are taking no prisoners (Initially the winding ups have effected non league teams, but they are moving up the ladder and now starting to look at league teams). The fact that we're still pulling in the crowds, have had our turn 'in the ringer' and SHOULD (I do wish those pesky Norwich and Charlton types would just lie down and leave us alone!) be a Championship team with some clout next season whilst the poor darlings at OT and Anfield miss out on Champions League money and suddenly find themselves sprialling downwards leavs me relatively happy with my football supporting lot at the moment!
> Extra servings of humble pie all round. Season over in January. Boardroom > deadlock. Financial question marks. There is a god. > > > Nigel. _______________________________________________ the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. Leedslist mailing list [email protected] http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist www.leedslist.net

