I can't comment on last night, but I have been hugely impressed by
Beckford's attitude and application during and after the transfer window. I
know that this period included the ultra high profile cup matches (otherwise
known as "shop windows"), but even so I think the guy has been a model
professional.

I for one hope that not only do we get promoted, but in doing so we are able
to make the right offer to keep Beckford.

Damian



> ..... waccoe seem to think that it was because Beckford wanted to be subbed
> himself   (because either 1. He was not fully fit or 2. He does not want to
> play for us - delete according to how much you hate Beckford)
> The fact that he was not subbed later when Howson came on suggests to me
> that Beckford did not want to come off.
>
> How did others read his reaction ?
>
> Dave
>
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
www.leedslist.net

Reply via email to