Granted, Nell McAndrew is a freak of nature for a Northern lass. But,
heavenly as her body is, her nasal Yorkshire drone would end up driving me
spare. Whenever I come home for a visit, half the girls sound like they're
on medication.

Also, you're betraying your small-town imagination. I don't go to a fine
delicatessen to buy spuds.


  Nigel.



On 17 February 2010 17:41, wayne callaghan <[email protected]> wrote:

> Bollocks ;)
>
> Nell mcandrew is bettter than any southern totty
>
> Theres more intelligence on the night bus back to wakey on a saturday
> night, than in the house of lords...
>
> I'll give u the climate though
>
> Regards
> Wayne
>
>
> Sent wirelessly from my HD2
>



-- 
 blog.mindbrix.co.uk/2010/01/20/zoomable-gallery/
   www.concentrichron.com
--

Mindbrix -- Dream it, draw it, build it, love it

  69 Derby Street
  Beeston
  Nottingham
  NG9 2LG

+44 7905 311 352
 [email protected]
   www.mindbrix.co.uk
     Skype: ntbarber
       twitter.com/mindbrix
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
www.leedslist.net

Reply via email to