Right it's time for who's the youngest and who's the oldest on this list!Plus, 
we've not had a first Leeds game seen live thread in ooh at east a year.Me I'm 
46.As I lived overseas as a kid and then moved to London, my first game was 
Arsenal v Leeds at Highbury, (my Dad being an Arsenal fan). Was in 1976. We 
drew 1-1 after being 1-0 down at half-time. Clarke scored the equaliser by 
lobbing Wilson.
I support Leeds as my brother was/is a Chelsea supporter and so I supported the 
opposite team in that infamous FA cup final. The rest is history.
Jeremy

Paul C wroteIn fact  
> seeing as we are all old enough to know better and yet are still Leeds  
> fans I would imagine being mad is something else we all have in common.
> Cheers
> Paul

                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
www.leedslist.net

Reply via email to