Over the next six weeks, while Alister Air (the main
Leftlink moderator) is away on holiday, Leftlink will
be running at a reduced capacity, as we have been
unable to find anyone with Majordomo experience to fill
the gap.

I will be filling in for Alister, but due to other
calls on my time, I am only able to guarantee that the
following types of mail will definitely be posted to the
list:

* Notices of upcoming events in all states
* Action Alerts
* Media releases

Other types of mail may get posted also, but it will
depend on how much is sent to the list and what time I have available to
process it.

If you are sending articles that are available online, it
would be preferrable if you could provide a few paragraphs about the
article and give the URL where it can be located online.

Alister is due back on 11 January...

Marg Hutton

       As vilified, slandered and attacked by One Nation
                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        http://www.alexia.net.au/~www/mhutton/index.html