Moreland Residents Against McDonalds who are hoping to stop the demolition
of a 109 year old historical house and 3 other houses by McDonalds in order
for them to build store number 6 in Moreland need your help. If you are
concerned about our cause we have a photographer from The Age coming to do a
shots for a possible story this Saturday 23 January at the site at the
corner of Bell & Sussex Streets Pascoe Vale. We need to get as many
supporters as possible for the photos in order to help in our campaign to
defeat the consruction ofo what we belive will be the biggest McDonlds Store
in Victoria. BRING A PLACARD AND BRING A FRIEND AND MEET AT 9.45AM AT THE
SITE. Further details call Russell on 0418 300 507 or email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]