Don once told me he had been walking through Norwood shops and was
approached by a woman and her 4-year-old son.  The woman greeted Don warmly
and then said to her son, "Shake Mr Dunstan's hand."  The little boy looked
up, his face wreathed in awe, and said, "Are you NORMAN Gunston?" as he
reached his hand out in wonder.

Don took his hand and said gently, "No, I'm his brother."

Irene Gale